Do you need to schedule geothermal repair online today? It is no fun when your geothermal heat pump quits running. The reality is that geothermal breakdowns always occur at the least opportune times. Don’t worry though! Our team of NATE Certified geothermal experts is here to serve you!
Geothermal Not Working
Is your geothermal not working right? If the heat pump is not working then it definitely needs some geothermal repairs. Geothermal HVAC systems are generally low maintenance and have a fantastic lifespan. The most common problems we find are related to improper installation, improper loop sizing and installation, and dirty air filters. The entire geothermal system is assembled from the manufacturer so it is fairly uncommon to find major failures within the first 10-12 years of operation. The first step is to always check to make sure the filter is clean. The second step is to make sure the loop field is full of water. Anything beyond that will require a call to our geothermal repair experts.
Geothermal Not Cooling
Are you unsure whether your geothermal problem is bad enough to call for a repair? We recommend getting problems solved while they are small so they don’t turn into catastrophic things that stop your cold air from flowing.
Call us whenever:
- Geothermal unit won’t turn on or off.
- Your geo unit does turn on and off, but it does so quickly and doesn’t effectively cool your home.
- Geo makes sounds you’ve never heard it make before.
- You feel warm or lukewarm air coming out of your vents.
- Your cooling bills are going up and you don’t know why.
- Your geothermal unit is leaking.
- You are sick and tired of being hot at home, even though your geothermal unit seems to be working normally.
Geothermal Not Heating
Some homeowners we talk to aren’t sure when to call us to fix their geothermal furnace in Sioux Falls, SD. They may not know if their issue is bad enough to warrant a repair or they may think that their geo unit is just deteriorating with age. However, the truth is that you should call us as soon as you notice a problem. We’ll get your geothermal repair in Sioux Falls, SD done so you don’t have to worry anymore.
Issues we can repair include (but are not limited to!):
- Geothermal heat won’t turn on.
- Auxiliary heat or emergency heat won’t turn off
- Geothermal system that turns off and on rapidly without heating your home at all.
- Unusual sounds coming from your geothermal unit
- Geo unit that don’t seem to respond when you change the temperature on the thermostat.
- Geothermal heat pump that blows cold or lukewarm air.
- Heaters that don’t keep you warm even when they seem to be working well.
If you’re not sure whether or not you need geothermal repair in Sioux Falls, SD, then contact us. We’ll let you know what we think or come out and take a look at notify you of what we find.
Emergency Geothermal Repair
When you need us, we will be there. It doesn’t matter if you call our office in the middle of the night or in the middle of the afternoon. You will always get the same great professional geothermal service that Comfort Heroes is known for. Once our NATE Certified service experts reach your home, they will troubleshoot and diagnose your geothermal problem and figure out what needs to be done to restore your system to full capacity.
“I Need to Find Geothermal Repair Near Me!”
You work hard to keep your home comfortable and operating smoothly. Don’t let a broken geothermal air conditioner emergency undo all your work and cost you hundreds, if not thousands, in repairs! Call (605) 206-3303, or schedule a visit from our Sioux Falls geothermal experts online!