Heating Tune-Up Sioux Falls, SD
When you call Comfort Heroes for a heating tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ll get someone out to your home right away. We know that a good furnace tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD can set your mind at ease and help you live well all winter long.
Call us today and our heating service experts will be there soon. Before long, you’ll have a well-functioning furnace once again and you’ll be able to rest easy this winter.
Top 3 Reasons to Get a Heating Tune-Up
There are many reasons to get a heating system tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD. If any of these reasons resonate with you and your needs, call now!
- You want to save money. We’ll make your furnace work as efficiently as possible. If it hasn’t been working so well, you will see the savings on your energy bill right away. Tuning up your furnace can also make it so you don’t have to replace it so often.
- You want peace of mind. If you spend most of the winter wondering whether your heater will turn on every day, alleviate that when you get a heating tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD.
- You don’t want to be cold at home. If everything seems to be working fine but you are still cold, start addressing the problem by getting your heater tuned up. It may solve the problems and help you get warmer this winter.
Don’t hesitate to call us and ask us about a furnace tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD. We’ll help you get warm and stay warm no matter how cold it gets!
Our Heating Tune-Up Process
When you call us for a heating system tune-up in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ll get someone to you soon, at a time that’s convenient for you. Your heating expert will:
- Change your filters if you have them, and/or teach you how to change them for yourself.
- Clean out any dust and debris that has collected on your fans or other places in your furnace.
- Visually inspect your entire HVAC system.
- Test each component of your furnace to make sure the whole thing is working as it was designed to.
If we find any problems, we’ll fix them for you or help you get them fixed before they become bigger problems.
Comfort Heroes’s 21-Point Precision Tune-Up
- Check thermostat operation
- Check pilot ignition sequence (adjust pilot)
- Observe main burner operation
- Check flue draft on natural draft furnaces
- Test fan switch/heating fan relay operation
- Check primary limit operation
- Cycle furnace off, and record “fan off” temp
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
- Check blower wheel for cleanliness
- Check blower motor to include bearings, belts, pulleys
- Check air filter (air cleaner)
- Check furnace temperature rise
- Fire furnace & leak check gas line from manual safety shutoff to main burners
- Test flue spill switch operation
- Check auxiliary limit switch operation
- Test draft safeguard switch operation
- Check humidifier operation
- Operate furnace through one cycle
- Clean furnace cabinet
- Review results with customer (IAQ-Plumbing-Electrical)
- Review service agreement with customer
In addition to maintaining your furnace, Comfort Heroes also offers expert maintenance services for air conditioners, heat pumps, water heaters, humidifiers, geothermal systems and more.
“I Need to Find a Heating Tune-up Near Me!”
You work hard to keep your home comfortable and operating smoothly. Don’t let a heating emergency undo all your work and cost you hundreds, if not thousands, in repairs! Call (605) 206-3303, or schedule a visit from our Sioux Falls HVAC heroes online!