Dispatcher Job Details Near Sioux Falls, SD
Are You A Dispatcher Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
Stop working at a job that you hate. Work with friends in an environment that rewards you for your hard work and provides a life-long career. We don’t want to be a pit stop in your career – We want to be the last job you’ll ever have (because you can’t imagine working anywhere else).
Every day is amazing you show up early for your shift because you can’t wait to hang out with the other members of your team. (You’d NEVER do this at your old job but this is a tight-knit group and you love hanging out with them). You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life… and there’s a ton of prizes to be won. At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours. As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow. Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day? If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you. But…
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you. We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day. What’s So Different Here? Our target is simple: to become THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work where they can and will achieve rock legend status. Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- Make More Money
- Your Birthday is a Paid Day Off
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays and Vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- Paid Wellness Days
- Incentive Programs (including vacation cruises!)
- Amazing 401(K)
- Benefits, Including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Quarterly All-Company Breakfast
- Paid Uniform and Uniform Maintenance
- A Clearly Laid Out Path to Build the Life-Long Career you Want to Build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- … And All the Popcorn You Can Eat
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that you have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding and creating amazing new opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Who Are We? We’re Comfort Heroes. We started nearly 10 years ago – just two guys and a couple of vans doing plumbing and heating work. Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Sioux Falls market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain and Sewer, Generators and One-day Bath Solutions… and more. We’ve got over 10,000 happy customers served. And we help others, too – we’re strong supporters of the communities we live in and serve... And it feels like we’re only getting started. We recently expanded further and, we’re adding more team members, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this!
Are You A Fit?
Never look for a job again because we’re not a pit stop in your career – we’re the last place you’ll ever work! If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us…
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety first for our family and theirs – Think twice, act once
- Delivering WOW through service – Exceeding every customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate highest level of integrity – Doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Great place to work – All for one and one for all
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. ***We hire veterans! You know what’s missing? YOU!
Today is awesome! You showed up for work, loaded up the truck, and the Dispatcher hands you a work order. You’ve got the education to understand what’s wrong… now it’s time to roll up your sleeves and put it in action. You drive to the customer’s house and introduce yourself to the homeowner. You perform your work and you wrap up the first project of the day and get ready to move on to the next house. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
- Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to receive work orders and assign them to the right experts quickly and fairly. You proactively and independently solve as many scheduling challenges as you can but you’re not afraid to seek out help from others when needed – because ultimately you’re a team player who understands that when everyone wins, you win. You award service calls to experts, understanding that those experts are rewarded for their work but are dependent on you to assign it fairly.
- Develop your expertise: As a dispatcher, you love challenges and you know that your ultimate goal is ensuring that every customer is served in a timely manner. You understand that quick thinking, problem solving, and rapport-building are key components of your job and you actively seek to fine-tune those skills.
- Talk to customers : You’ll handle calls from customers and help serve them on the phone by educating them and helping them make decisions about the products and services that are right for them. Serving customers is a priority for you and you love talking to them.
- You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent. You don’t need experience to apply here but experience is preferred, especially experience with a large fleet. Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself.
- You have strong communication skills: You’ll be talking and writing a lot – to a lot of different people (customers, team members, and experts) so you understand how to communicate efficiently, professionally, and appropriately with each one via phone, email, or face-to-face.
- You’re ready to work: You have a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the constant multi-tasking requirements of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Earnings: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year