Service Plumber Job Details Near Sioux Falls, SD
Comfort Heroes is looking for the best of the best to join our exclusive, hand-picked team of experts as we deliver our award-winning service to thousands of customers in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area. If you are a superstar who is hungry for career growth and is passionate about serving customers – we are looking for you!
Over the years we have built, expanded, and grown. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Sioux Falls market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain and Sewer, Generators and One-day Bath Solutions… and more. We have an amazing dedicated office staff, several trucks on the road, and over 10,000 happy customers served. And we help others, too – we’re strong supporters of the communities we live in and serve.
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies, your family and your free time. We make sure that you can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding and creating amazing new opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
… And it feels like we’re only getting started. We recently expanded further and, we’re adding more team members, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this!
Service Plumber Job Details
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance for eligible full-time employees (subject to waiting period)
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Paid time-off / holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Competitive salary
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Paid training
- Paid wellness days
- Incentive programs
- Recognition and awards
- Team environment
- Quarterly all-company breakfast meetings
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance!
… And all the popcorn you can eat!
- Preferred Experience: 4 years of residential service plumbing
- License Requirements: Sioux Falls Plumbing license, up to date trade certifications and valid Driver’s License
- Criminal-free background & ability to pass initial and random drug urine analysis
- Stable work experience
- Experience with equipment handling, safety protocols, technical information and basic math
- Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing plumbing components
- Customer service experience – must be comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on their options
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the position including lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder, working in enclosed spaces, doing a significant amount of crawling and/or standing.
Preferred Interpersonal Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working effectively in a team setting & strong interpersonal skills
- Value-oriented individual with a high degree of integrity
- Tech savvy problem solver – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to challenge yourself, have a strong desire to learn and are very open to cross-training
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You are professional: clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance
- Have the ability to understand and respect our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- We Honor God and Believe God created us to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever
Military experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
Work with the team: Maintain routine contact with your team leader and your team to make sure work orders are completed efficiently
Develop your expertise: You will repair various plumbing systems and perform installations as needed. Grow your expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You will respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
Become a trusted professional: You will keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re readily accessible for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) as part of our process and communication flow to keep both the customer and the team back at the office informed.
Does this sound like you? And a workplace you envision yourself being a part of?
You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life… and there’s a ton of prizes to be won. At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours. As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow. Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day?
Clock-punchers & underachievers – need not apply. This is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, then we want to talk to you.
Never look for a job again because we’re not a pit stop in your career – we’re the last place you’ll ever work! If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us. Contact us today to learn more or apply now!