Excavation Technician/Operator Job Details Near Sioux Falls, SD
Here We Grow Again!
Are you an Excavation Technician/Operator who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized and be rewarded for your work?
Comfort Heroes is looking for a full-time Excavation Technician/Operator who:
- Can help excavate primarily in the Spring/Summer months.
- Other duties as assigned during seasonal slow times to include cross training in Septic pumping, Drain cleaning, Pipe Relining and Pipe Bursting technologies.
- Is experienced excavating in town and state roadways.
- Can safely operate around burred utilities such as water, gas, sewer, electrical and communications.
- Can operate an excavator in close proximity to equipment and the public safely.
- Perform daily fluid level checks on oil, water and fuel; Visual inspection for obvious leaks and damage to machine before operation of equipment as well as safety equipment checks.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment to remain in proper and safe working order. Responsible for notifying supervisor if equipment needs to be repaired.
- **CDL License is a PLUS**
What’s so different at Comfort Heroes compared to everywhere else? Our target is simple: we want to become the best place to work for superstar employees who are looking for an amazing, long-term career.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here:• Your birthday is a paid day off• Paid training• Amazing 401(k)• Benefits, including Medical/Dental • A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build• … and all the popcorn you can eat!
Are you a fit for Comfort Heroes? We want to be the last place you’ll ever work… because once you work with us, you’ll never want to find another job again. We are a career, not a pit-stop on the way. If you’re a hard-working professional with something to prove and a passion to be the very best then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications above, here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard- You love working with a team
- You can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values:
- Honor God
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. *We hire veterans!*
Job Type: Full-time