Warehouse/Parts Runner Job Details Near Sioux Falls, SD
Stop working at a job that you hate. Work with friends in an environment that rewards you for your hard work and provides a life-long career. We don’t want to be a pit stop in your career – We want to be the last job you’ll ever have (because you can’t imagine working anywhere else).
Every day is amazing you show up early for your shift because you can’t wait to hang out with the other members of your team. (You’d NEVER do this at your old job but this is a tight-knit group and you love hanging out with them). You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life… and there’s a ton of prizes to be won. At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours. As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow. Does this sound like a place you d like to spend your day? If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you. But…
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you. We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day. What’s So Different Here? Our target is simple: to become THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work where they can and will achieve rock legend status. Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here…
- Make More Money
- Your Birthday is a Paid Day Off
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays and Vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- Paid Wellness Days
- Incentive Programs (including vacation cruises!)
- Amazing 401(K)
- Benefits, Including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Quarterly All-Company Breakfast
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- A Clearly Laid Out Path to Build the Life-Long Career you Want to Build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- … And All the Popcorn You Can Eat
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding and creating amazing new opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Who Are We? We’re Comfort Heroes. We started nearly 10 years ago – just two guys and a couple of vans doing plumbing and heating work. Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Sioux Falls market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain and Sewer, Generators and One-day Bath Solutions… and more. We’ve got over 10,000 happy customers served. And we help others, too – we’re strong supporters of the communities we live in and serve... And it feels like we’re only getting started. We recently expanded further and, we’re adding more team members, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this!
Are You A Fit?
Never look for a job again because we’re not a pit stop in your career – we’re the last place you’ll ever work! If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us…
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety first for our family and theirs – Think twice, act once
- Delivering WOW through service – Exceeding every customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate highest level of integrity – Doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Great place to work – All for one and one for all
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. ***We hire veterans! You know what’s missing? YOU!
Today is awesome! You show up for work and helped load up a truck, searching down some equipment for one of the experts. Once the experts got on the road, you then had to jump in a company vehicle and drive over to a supplier warehouse to pick up some equipment, which you then brought to a customer’s house for an expert. Later, you spent the afternoon cleaning up the warehouse and securing some supplies for an expert who needed your help. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
- Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team, picking up and dropping off equipment and supplies as necessary. The team relies on you to deliver the equipment and supplies they need in a timely manner and you don’t let them down because you’re a team player.
- Help others: You help to load and unload trucks to make sure the experts are equipped to serve customers today, and it’s a point of pride for you that they have everything they need before they start the day. When someone needs something ASAP, you drop everything and help them out, knowing that they are relying on you.
- You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent. You don’t need experience to apply here but experience is preferred. Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself.
- You’re not afraid of a little hard work: You can pick up some of the heavier supplies (when it is safe to do so), up to 100 pounds. You’re focused on getting the job done right and you can load and unload equipment even in cold or hot outdoor weather or inside a stuffy warehouse.
- You’re ready to work: You have a driver’s license and a clean driving record, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job. When an expert needs your help – whether in the warehouse or at a customer’s house, you have a professional attitude for both the expert and the customer.
- You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won’t work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way street, so you won’t do anything unsafe either.
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time